An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool integrates all the core functionalities of the business conveniently in a single system to facilitate end-to-end processes and uninterrupted flow of information. This not just helps reduce data redundancy and fostering data integrity but also provides a single technology platform for businesses to run their core operations.
A well-designed and well-integrated ERP is the key to complete supply chain visibility and total digital transformation. ERP helps businesses run efficiently and cost-effectively by streamlining all their fundamental operations and processes like supply chain management, warehouse and fulfillment, order management, transportation management, financial management, revenue management and more. It offers business-critical real-time data visibility and reporting at all levels across the organization. Additionally, with multi-currency, multi-language, and country-specific regulatory compliance capabilities it helps cross-border business trade and operations.
It offers innumerable benefits from optimizing warehousing processes, improves labor efficiency, streamlines order processing, boosts global supply chain capabilities, fosters on-time deliveries, eliminates billing errors, promotes faster decision making and more.
Where we have active customers
Maximum number of ERPs integrated for a single customer
Maximum SKUs integrated between an MDM and WMS
Shortest ERP, WMS, and TMS implementation
Top 100 USA Retailers served by our Architects
10B+ dollar global retail, manufacturing, distribution and consulting firms have selected ITOrizon as a preferred IT / SCM consulting partner
Benefits and Features of NetSuite
- End-to-end visibility of supply chain
- Real-time reporting
- Optimizes the fulfillment flow
- Improves productivity
- Flexible and scalable
- Single platform solution
- Ease of implementation
- Better agility
- Secure and dependable
- Better decision making
- Built-in flexibility
NetSuite ERP Design and Implementation
- Omni Channel enablement, Sales Orders Integrations
- Available to Promise(ATP), Inventory visibility
- Single Source Inventory – across warehouses, and stores
- 3PL, Order Sourcing, Order Allocation
- Automatic location assignment based on fulfillment strategy
- Store Inventory fulfillment, Store pickup
- Ship to store, Ship from store, Returns and exchanges, Drop shipping
- Integrate NetSuite ERP modules with Oracle LogFire, OTM, GTM, OMS via OIC Solutions
Microsoft Navision ERP Design & Implementation
- Manage cash, assets, and banking.
- Manage and track your orders, production, inventory, and vendors
- Manage customers, contacts, sales opportunities, service contract, service history
- Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity
- Forecasting accuracy to boost product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Payroll analytics, position forecast, reporting, and benefit updates.
- Increase the consistency of your data across your organization and deployments.
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Multiple currencies and languages feasibility