Food and Life Science Customer based out of California wants to streamline their licensing procedures and digitalize their supply chain life cycle
The solution scope included a Seller Portal (with multilevel permissions), Buyer portal, and an Admin portal, which is tightly integrated with government database.
ITO team with architecting experience worked with the client teams to understand the end goals of the digital upgrade. Based on the objectives –
• Assisted customer from Ideation, Conceptualization, Solution Design, Development, and Testing, through the Go-Live
• Developed an accelerated design and development process
Web and User Experience (iOS, Android, Desktop)
Multilevel Security (Enterprise Admins, Seller Admins, Seller Associates, and Patients)
Real time barcode scanning & Validation (Patient Licenses & Seller Permits)
Reports, Notifications, and Other Misc. Features
The clients needed upgrading to its entire digital chain – technology and process capabilities to enable a smooth and easy to use experience for its customers.
The challenges included –
• Developing a cloud based infrastructure , supporting cross platform applications
• Providing a rich and consistent content experience across platforms / multi channels which served as a digital marketing platform for their customers and improve self service capabilities .
• Establishing real time communication to external sources
ITO’s Support ensured –
• Engaging and intuitive online interactions – cloud based – with consistent and seamless feel between web and mobile
• iOS , Android and desktop – multi browser support with response times for over 500 users within 3 secs real time .
• Real time reporting for business critical transactions.
• Designed, developed, and deployed in app stores in less than 4 months.
ITOrizon is a Global Services Company that combines industry experience with technical innovation to enable our clients to achieve their Omni Channel, Digital Business, and IT Objectives. We have an exceptional understanding of both supply chain and technology challenges, and we carry great pride in resolving those problems in the right place with the right tools.
Click here to view a related article about ITOrizon’s Supply Chain Programs’ Success Story.
Visit our website at https://itorizon.com/
Contact us at +1 770 971 8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org