0 to 1+ years
Business Development Manager
ITOrizon is a diverse, prosperous, and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
Headquartered in Atlanta (USA), with teams in Atlanta, along with offshore offices in Bangalore (India) and Dubai (UAE). ITOrizon guides clients through the complex world of bi-modal Supply Chain, IT and Digital Business with speed, agility, and confidence.
ITOrizon is a Global Services Company that combines industry expertise with technical innovation, to enable our clients to achieve their Omni Channel, Digital Business, and IT Objectives. From strategy to design, implementation to execution & integration, and operational support – we do it all at ITO.
We also have our complex enterprise solution UCBOS: A Composable No-Code Configurable Supply Chain Platform. World’s First 100% No-Code Supply Chain Visibility, Execution, and Orchestration Platform.
We @ ITOrizon are looking for a passionate Business Development person to join us in Atlanta, US. If you are looking to make a huge impact, ITOrizon is the place.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating leads for our inside and outside sales teams. Along with building new business for ITOrizon & UCBOS, BDMs also have the opportunity to nurture our existing customer base and drive additional revenue. They play an integral role in helping our customers increase efficiency throughout their organizations. BDM’s will get additional insight into our sales cycle, forecasting tools, and sales methodologies - this role is a great way to jump-start a career in sales.
- Connect with ITOrizon & UCBOS customers and prospects, generating leads for sales teams
- Build new business for ITOrizon & UCBOS and nurture our existing customer base to uncover additional revenue opportunities
- Cross-sell or upselling activities based on region, go to market specific to ITOrizon & UCBOS’s portfolio
- Advanced prospecting within your target market – identification and multi-channel persona-based engagement with our buyers through the phone, email and social media
- Opportunity qualification and handover to the sales organization. BDE ownership of the opportunity until the handover takes place and validation of the business case in the CRM
- Tight alignment with the Marketing & Sales teams to build the value proposition and be relevant to our prospects and customers.
- Achieving your daily KPIs to build a sustainable pipeline and focus on quality. Quantity is nothing without quality!
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills at all levels
- Time organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
Email your Resume to