Skip to content
- Introduce and implement Oracle WMS (LogFire) – UK based Biotechnology company.
- Maintain biochemical product under various storage environments.
- Integrate with Oracle ERP and Oracle manufacturing system. Warehouse set up design, WMS flow design, config and training.
- Customer did not use any WMS prior to the project. They do not have a clear concept on warehouse management.
- Biochemical product requires very different storage locations from room temperature, 4℃, -20℃, -80℃ to liquid nitrogen tank.
- Biochemical products are usually liquid and stored in vail, which adds difficulty to tracking.
- Difficulty in measuring liquid product especially for work order and managing waste.
- Visited 8 facilities in US, UK, China and Japan to present WMS basic concept and set up warehouse locations for different storage environment.
- Successfully developed hole tracking method to track location of individual vial.
- Successfully designed UOM for liquid product, managing waste process and cycle count process to better maintain inventory.