A Top US / Canadian Retailer – the 5th largest department store chain known for apparel , appliances and various merchandise.
The company was moving towards cloud solutions to achieve modernization, better customer experience and supply chain efficiencies.
ITO team worked with all relevant stakeholders to understand the ERP and SCM goals. Based on the objectives –
- ITO supported the design and implementation of the NetSuite ERP and Oracle LogFire WMS.
- ITO configured the NetSuite ERP and WMS.
- ITO conducted training sessions for the ERP users and warehouse associates to educate on the new system and processes.
- ITO provided round the clock support for the Go Live and Peak periods.
The client was upgrading its ERP and SCM technology and process infrastructure to build a supply chain for the future .
Specifically to this end –
• The client was Onboarding a new cloud based ERP for their wholesale business and a new Warehouse Management Systemat their 1million+ sqft facility.
• Build capability of fulfillment of big ticket and small ticket Orders from smaller consumers as well as stores nationally
• The entire project was to be completed in 4 months start to finish.
Value Delivered by ITOrizon
ITO’s Support ensured –
• Rapid design of ERP and WMS
• Scalable integration solution between NetSuite and WMS
• Go Live in 4 months
• Change management