Marietta, GA, United States
October 21, 2023
WMS Design Lead
- We are looking for WMS Design Leaders who will participate in and lead the design of multi-purpose and automated warehouses for leading retailers, manufacturers, distributors, 3PLs, CPG, and e-commerce companies using WMS software solutions which are leaders in the Gartner’s magic quadrant. Your duties will include analyzing business requirements and designing solutions that will meet customer needs. ITOrizon Senior SCM architects and leaders will be working closely with you to fast-track your career success and growth.
- You should have experience managing tasks and deadlines, authoring, and comprehending technical documentation, configuring software to meet requirements, testing software, communicating technical concepts clearly, and troubleshooting problems independently. We expect you to be interested in learning and developing proficiency in software solutions.
- Knowledge of vendor-specific WMS applications.
Understand a company's functional, technical, and process needs to create supporting documentation and solution requirements.
- Configure supply chain software system to achieve business needs.
- Extensive experience with Test Planning/scripting & conducting interface integration testing.
- WMS troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, in a collaborative way.
- Clear & effective communication - Verbal & Written
- Build and execute effective training to transition software to end users.
- Provide support on-site to increase the value being provided to the client and remotely.
- Manage tasks and deadlines with minimal guidance.
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum of three (3+) years of experience implementing or supporting vendor-specific applications like Manhattan Associates' WMOS or OCWMS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical documents and translate requirements into actionable tasks.
- Quickly understands the business problems and IT challenges of the client's organization and industry.
- Excellent in Interpersonal Skills.
- Should be interested in learning Business Skills.
- Build the team through mentorship.
- Able to take on more responsibilities.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, or other relevant areas.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Implementation is mandatory.
Supply Chain Domain Expertise is mandatory.
- Prior Experience with Oracle, Manhattan, or JDA WMS suite can be an additional advantage
Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or French can be an additional advantage.
- EAD/Green Card/US Citizen/H-1B/L-1 Visa/F-1 with OPT.
Email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.