June 4, 2020
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps with responsive UI to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept until final hand-off to technical team.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards with reusable UI perspective.
- Collaborate with Product Team (Product Owners, Technical Architects and Business Analysts) to define/implement solutions and set UX guidelines for the product direction
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Overall 3+ years of experience in the UI/UX.
- Proven UX and UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in visual design and wire framing tools with 3 years of experience.
- Experience with automated/manual UI testing tools
- Ability to design responsive web user interfaces for web applications
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage commitments and deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work directly with the business team to set expectations and manage workload and deadlines with changing and competing priorities.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Adhere to project methodology, project deadlines and schedules
- Communicates and applies project standards
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal or external clients
- Generates enthusiasm among team members
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions
- Can do attitude and willingness to go extra mile
Information Technology and Services
Email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org