We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product team
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps with responsive UI to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept until final hand-off to technical team.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards with reusable UI perspective.
- Collaborate with Product Team (Product Owners, Technical Architects and Business Analysts) to define/implement solutions and set UX guidelines for the product direction
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in the UI/UX.
- Proven UX and UI experience.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in visual design and wire framing tools with 5 years of experience.
- Experience with automated/manual UI testing tools
- Ability to design responsive web user interfaces for web applications
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage commitments and deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work directly with the business team to set expectations and manage workload and deadlines with changing and competing priorities.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Adhere to project methodology, project deadlines and schedules
- Communicates and applies project standards
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal or external clients