2 to 8 years
Programming & Design
Junior & Senior SQL DBA Administrator
Full Time, Permanent
June 8, 2020
SQL DBA Administrator
- Experience in Installation, troubleshooting, administration experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2019
- Experience with SQL Clustering, SQL Always On, SQL Native Replication.
- Experience in performance tuning SQL Server with data Integrity and data retention
- Analyzes and sustains capacity and performance requirements.
- Monitors systems and platforms for availability.
- On-call troubleshooting for SQL Server service outages
- PowerShell scripting
- Creating automation for repeating database tasks.
- Ability to read and write T-SQL procedures and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, view, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Documents relevant database schemas, functionality, connectivity and information.
- Keep aware of industry and business process trends, technologies and services.
- Understanding of Change tracking and CDC process.
- SQL tools: Idera, NewRelic,Nagios, SqlwatchIO or any open source monitoring tools
- Preferred AWS or Azure database technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-8 years of experience in DBA role.
- Experience in any of the cloud-based services will be plus