• Design, development and implementation of integration projects for enterprise applications including Warehouse Management Solutions, Transportation Management System and Distributed Order Management (DOM) software applications developed by Manhattan Associates.
• Design, develop and implement Sterling Order Management Solution (OMS) utilizing Manhattan’s WMOS, Sterling OMS, and Web Methods.
• Collaborate with customer business and technical architecture leads to integrate solutions across multiple supply chain solution vendors and with company’s existing system solutions.
• Design and develop custom order management solutions for large retailers using Java J2EE, Spring Boot, Oracle, Unix and WebSphere.
• Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering or related field.
• At least five years of experience including developing application software for Supply Chain Solutions using Java J2EE framework, Spring Boot, Oracle, Unix and WebSphere technologies and experience in Manhattan solutions such as TMS and OMS.
In submitting your resume, please indicate specifically your experience with the listed solutions and technologies and also indicate if you are not permitted to work permanently in the U.S. or will require sponsorship now or in the future.