Research, design, develop and test digital transformation and integration projects requiring hands on Java and Enterprise Content Management development
- Develop responsive web-applications using Oracle WebCenter Sites , Documentum and Vignette for Enterprise Content Management ,
- Integrate formats including HTML, XML, JSON and utilize JUnit, Mockito to add value.
- Develop testing strategies including Non Functional, Stress, Performance, Component Level, and Integration Test.
- Test automation using Cucumber, Postman, SOAP UI, JMeter and Junit frameworks.
- Collaborate with customer business and technical staff to drive supply chain automation solutions using best practices.
- Employer’s HQ is in Atlanta, GA; periodic relocation and/or travel may be required to various unanticipated work sites in the U.S.
Minimum requirement for the position is a bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field and five years software development experience.
- Experience to include design, develop and test responsive web-applications using Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Tortoise SVN, GIT, Putty, Eclipse , Tomcat and Weblogic.