2 to 5 years
Programming & Design
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the development of Oracle SCM cloud applications, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and client specific customisations, interfaces built using OIC.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud including extracting Oracle SCM Cloud data using BIPublsiher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Design and develop customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented Oracle SCM Cloud modules
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented integrations in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud.
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud
- Gather and document business requirements on IT incidents and change work.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Help ensure that SCM initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Information Technology, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years' of experience in development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related Technical field and four years of experience in design and development.