3 to 5 years
Programming & Design
Full Time, Permanent
August 28, 2020
Oracle SCM Cloud PaaS – OIC Developer
- Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the development of Oracle SCM cloud applications, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and client specific customization, interfaces built using OIC.
Required Candidate profile
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud including extracting Oracle SCM Cloud data using BI Publisher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Design and develop customization's using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented Oracle SCM Cloud modules
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented integrations in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud.
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented customization's using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle SCM Cloud
- Gather and document business requirements on IT incidents and change work.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Help ensure that SCM initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design life cycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or information technology, or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in development.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field and four years of experience in design and development.
Email your Resume to