3 to 8 years
Atlanta, United States
December 10, 2022
Oracle SaaS Cloud Finance Consultant
Working at ITOrizon
- 3+ years of overall experience in Oracle Financials Implementation in a Functional role with providing IT solutions end-to-end, Implementation projects experience and involved in customer requirement analysis, design and gap analysis, configuration, preparing the functional design, build, and test activities in Oracle Cloud engagement. And assisting the technical team with clarifications.
- Driving forward functional support of technical activities such as data migration and integration, leading solution validation workshops, testing support, training delivery
- Leading post go live support and other related aspects of functional implementation advice and guidance.
- Oracle Cloud (SaaS): General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Cash Management, Tax, Subledger Accounting, Procurement (including Self Service), Assets and Expenses.
- Oracle Cloud Reporting: Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, Financial Reporting Studio and SmartView.
- Working with and supporting other implementation consultants as part of a project team.
- Setup of new RC/Team/Department, cost accounting rules, master data setup, customer & suppliers and coordinate with BOLT setup etc.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM and/or AIM methodology.
- Creation of high-quality functional specification documentation which can be used to detail business process and enable technical build where integrations are required between Oracle Cloud ERP and peripheral systems.
- Support the client through full testing lifecycles and Go Live including test script creation.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/support team including key user training.
- Management of change requests through the development and testing lifecycle confirming to project management standards and scope
- Liaising with Oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that clients are supported and kept up to date with latest Oracle Cloud quarterly releases.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
- Advising clients on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Effectively communicating and driving project deliverables
Required Candidate profile
- 3+ years of Oracle SaaS Cloud Finance Management Consulting/implementation experience
- Provide Oracle Cloud Finance Subject Matter Expertise
Email your Resume to
50% travel to the client location.
Valid Work US Visa, GC Or Citizens Only.