An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Cloud Oracle Logistics products like Oracle OTM/GTM to meet customer needs.
- Minimum 5 Yearsof IT Consulting Experience with implementation experience in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) or Global Trade Management (GTM)
- At least 2 End to End Oracle OTM Implementations with Retail or Manufacturing Customer desirable
- Primary Skills:Proven experience of Oracle OTM, GTM implementations
- Secondary Skills:Good to have experience in Shipping, Cloud OTM WMS, 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management
- Experience working with 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management will be added advantage
- Profound knowledge of OTM XML Schema, DB Data model in 6.x and ETL Processes around OTM working knowledge of 6.1.x preferred
- Good understanding of designing configuring Transportation Planning, Shipment Management, Event Management, Workflow FTI modules in OTM
- Deep understanding of OTM Interfaces / business object translation, data mapping, Transmission Management and related functionality in OTM
- Good Understanding in identifying designing OTM Extensions /custom components leveraging various technologies to address current OTM gaps and operational issues
Experience in OTM Performance Management – use case creation, monitoring Tuning activities
- Implementing OTM and GTM applications in line with an agreed proposal
- Contributing to Solution design, including Prototype configuration, Solution documentation and Testing
- Training end users on the application functionality/features and assisting them during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
- Providing Go-Live and post-implementation warranty support for resolving any business issues, in accordance with the agreed SLA term
- Analyzing feasibility and impact of various Enhancements/Change Requirements (CRs) on existing configurations, before implementing the same
- Training and knowledge transfer of application configuration details and sharing best practice within the practice and across lines of business
- Maintain knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings
- Maintain Industry/business knowledge
- Represent Oracle professionally to clients, partners and other third parties
- Experience with project management
Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel(as needed)