2 to 5 years
Consultant – DOM
February 24, 2021
Manhattan DOM Consultant
- We are looking for a Manhattan Associates' DOM Consultant who will design and implement complex supply chain solutions for leading retailers and e-commerce companies using Manhattan Associates' DOM solution. Your duties will include analyzing business requirements and designing, configuring, and testing solutions that will meet customer needs.
- You should have experience managing tasks and deadlines, authoring, and comprehending technical documentation, configuring software to meet requirements, testing software, communicating technical concepts clearly, and troubleshooting problems independently. We expect you to be interested in learning and developing proficiency in software solutions.
- Should have strong technical knowledge on Manhattan DOM
- Should be able to perform Root cause analysis on the production job abends and provide fixes as per the SLAs.
- Should be able to handle to the user requests/calls on the application functionalities or business questions and provide responses/solutions.
- Should be able to provide & implement fixes for Maintenance tasks (Bugfix, performance tuning etc) and provide & implement solutions to enhancement requests as per the SDLC.
- Should be able to provide & implement solutions for any automation needs.
- Should have good communication skills and coordination skills to work in an on-site/off-shore model and communicate with Business users & Tech-leads
- Ability to "consult" for any small, medium to enterprise level customer
- Ability to be an effective liaison between IT, Business and other departments
- Ability to be an effective liaison between the Customer, and its partners and vendors
- Quickly understands the business problems and IT challenges of client's organization and industry
- Reviews and approves test plans
- Leads testing efforts
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages client expectations effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
Required Candidate profile
- Thorough understanding on DOM functionalities including design expertise and enhancement proposal expertise
- Descent Exposure to integrating DOM with external applications like WMS, TMS, integration expertise in WCS and MHE systems of Siemens Dematic, Intelligrated, Beumer, Vanderlande Industries and Fortna. Having exposure to Manhattan or Oracle or JDA WMS is an added advantage.
- Ability to co-ordinate with on shore and offshore teams and work across time zones
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience implementing/developing Manhattan Distributed Order Management solution (DOM)
- 2+ years of full cycle implementation of applications and post implementation support (Including requirements gathering, writing functional specifications & technical specifications, configuration documentation, test automation, performance tuning and testing, troubleshooting, go live support and post go live support)