Atlanta, United States
April 12, 2021
Manhattan WMOS Design Lead
- We are looking for a Manhattan Associates' WMOS Design Lead who will participate in and lead the design and implementation of complex supply chain solutions for leading retailers and e-commerce companies using Manhattan Associates' WMOS solution. Your duties will include analyzing business requirements and designing, configuring, and testing solutions that will meet customer needs.
- You should have experience managing tasks and deadlines, authoring, and comprehending technical documentation, configuring software to meet requirements, testing software, communicating technical concepts clearly, and troubleshooting problems independently. We expect you to be interested in learning and developing proficiency in software solutions.
- Knowledge of Manhattan WMOS application v2013 or higher
Understand a company's functional, technical and process needs to create supporting documentation and solution requirements
- Configure supply chain software system to achieve business needs
- Extensive experience with Test Planning/ scripting & conducting Interface’s integration testing (with one system being the Manhattan Warehouse Management Open System, WMOS).
- WMOS troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast paced environment, in a collaborative way
- Clear & effective communication- Verbal & Written
- Build and execute effective training to transition software to end users
- Provide support on-site to increase value being provided to the client and remotely
- Manage tasks and deadlines with minimal guidance
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to comprehend complex technical documents and translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Excellent in Interpersonal Skills
- Should be interested to learn Business Skills
- Build the team through mentorship
- Able to take on more responsibilities
- Generates enthusiasm among team members
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go extra mile
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three (3+) years of experience implementing or supporting Manhattan Associates' WMOS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or other relevant areas.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Implementation is mandatory, Supply Chain Domain Expertise is mandatory
- Prior Experience with Oracle, Manhattan, or JDA WMS suite can be an additional advantage
- Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or French can be an additional advantage
- EAD/Green Card/US Citizen Only.