5 - 8 years
Programming & Design
April 27, 2022
Lead DevOps Engineer
- Accountable for designing, building, and optimizing automation systems that help to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Support a large enterprise software development team working in an Agile CI/CD mode, by providing the automated processes for build, deployment, integration, and operations
- Provide high-performance cloud deployment solutions and maintain rapid deployment pipelines
- Hands on experience with Cloud platforms – AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production for better serviceability, maintenance of the underlying deployment
- Perform configuration management
- Develop timelines that outlines tasks to be performed and deadlines for each task; have the ability to manage project, as needed, to keep tasks on deadline by working collaboratively with the team
- Build and maintain an AWS/Azure/GCP cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance, and resilience
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Develop processes that produce artifacts that support security and compliance requirements
Required Candidate profile
- AWS / AZURE - any one of this cloud experience is must
- Concept of containerization, Kubernetes cluster concept understanding is must
- Exp in automation of cloud tasks - AWS / Azure using Python/Java/Groovy
- Terraform is must
- Good understanding of Jenkins to implement CI/CD
- Cloud Architecture exp, design + deploying solution on cloud platform.
- Working on large scalable / enterprise level applications.
- Excellent comm skills should have worked with global stake holders
Education and Experience
- Any graduate with minimum 5 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Must have experience and understanding of Java based applications + microservices.