0 – 1 year
ITOrizon is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
Looking to make an immediate impact? If you are self-motivated, creative and fast learner who is willing to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company, then continue reading this.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Research and identify clients and call on contacts.
- Schedule prepare and conduct Webinars.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies; Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal, external teams to convert leads into prospects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities and lead presales calls
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, blogging and content writing
- Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts made in CRM.
- Must have interest and knowledge in latest technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Technology savvy with strong computer skills including being comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Animation tools
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical).
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in business development and sales.
Who can apply : (Interns in any one of the below streams)
- Pursing MBA/PGDM in Marketing/Sales or related field (aggregate percentage > 70%)