0 – 1 year
ITOrizon is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
Looking to make an immediate impact? If you are self-motivated, creative and fast learner who is willing to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company, then continue reading this.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies; Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal, external teams to convert leads into prospects
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, blogging and content writing
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must have interest and knowledge in latest technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Technology savvy with strong computer skills including being comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Animation tools
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical).
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
Who can apply : (Interns in any one of the below streams)
- Pursing MBA/PGDM in Marketing/Advertising or related field (aggregate percentage > 70%)