2 to 10 years
Programming & Design
Software Developer / Senior Software Developer/ Technical Lead
As Full Stack Application Developer, you will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on building and testing Java application.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- You will build all the applications for ITOrizon around the world to demonstrate agile and dynamic software support capabilities for the development team.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of very critical ITOrizon internal applications.
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing. Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members - as well as partners and other support functions when required.
- Continued focus on improving the applications.
- Working knowledge in web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
- Proven ability of Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns, knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, and SQL, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of high-level OOP languages and MVC framework along with the Component Development in Action Script
- Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and balanced algorithmic design.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field and two years of experience in design and development.