0 – 1 year
Programming & Design
Full Time, Permanent
June 4, 2020
DevOps Cloud Engineer - Fresher
- Expertise in UNIX/Linux/Windows Operating system administration and management.
- Strong understanding of monitoring implementations and administration.
- Good understanding of Docker.
- Understanding of CI/CD Implementation with Jenkins/ADO.
- Working understanding of DNS, Networking.
- skills-Qualifications-Any Graduate Experience-freshers
- Manage the daily operation of Java Application Servers and Openshift/Kubernetes cluster.
- Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.
- Support day-to-day data integration through WebServices, JBoss, JMS operations with our partners and clients, including identifying any technical problems with inbound/outbound transmissions.
- Work with Developers and Database Administrators in the implementation of new applications. Identify impact to capacity.
- Flexibility to work in shifts to coincide with North America work timings.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent knowledge of Linux scripting and Perl/Python scripting
- Knowledge of SCM/Version Control Systems such as SVN or Git
- Experience building Java application using Maven or Ant
- Exposure with setting up and running scaling infrastructures on Openshift/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Microservices container/Orchestration: Docker or Docker Swarm
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools i.e. Ansible, Jenkins, ADO
- DevOps Certified